Foodhallen is a unique concept where the bringing together of people and diversity stand central in our company vision. At our 3 locations in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague we offer an assortment of various cuisines, from high-end unforgettable meals to mouthwatering street food from the furthest corners of the world. Accompanying the various options of food are the perfect drinks from our specialty bars. Find various local and international beers, an extensive wine card and Instagramable Gin Tonic’s to wash down every memorable bite. Whether you’re looking for your new favorite spot in the city, the ideal place for a first date, or simply a snack for on the way, we got you!
Foodhallen is an international street food market under one roof! Where flavors and people come together. Where glasses are raised, food is shared and memories are made. At Foodhallen, we celebrate flavors
• At least 16 years old
• Living in Amsterdam/ Rotterdam/ The Hague
• Have experience in hospitality and basic drinks knowledge (the more the better!)
• You are socially outgoing (you know how to deliver a great experience for our guests)
• You have a feeling of responsibility
• You can work hard while keeping a smile
• You work well in a team
• You speak fluent Dutch &/or English
• Furthermore, you work independently and proactively, keeping a clean, tidy workplace in the process.
What do you get from us...
• A competitive salary and working conditions conforming to CAO Nederlandse Horeca Gilde, starting off with a 7-month contract
• Various development possibilities via both our online hospitality trainings and on the job trainings along with room for personal and professional growth within our company.
• A dynamic atmosphere and outgoing work environment in the heart of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague.
• Finally, an extended family! Our various teams enjoy close relationships with each other and close off most shifts by sitting together enjoying some drinks, which are on the house of course!
What do we expect from you…
• We’re looking for someone who has a passion for hospitality, guest service and a relaxed yet hard working approach to work. You are prepared to pull your weight in the team, work when necessary and most importantly be yourself! Work hard play hard is how we do it at the Foodhallen!
• You enjoy making use of your time to organise stock and keep our storage spaces tidy, however also know how to pull your weight in the team and fulfill your roll during the busiest moments. Work hard play hard is how we do it at the Foodhallen!
• As barback you are responsible for the stock and the filling up of the bars. In other words, the backup of the bar. You will be available during your shift with a walkie talkie, so the bar can always stay in contact with you. You have a sense of responsibility and can plan well ahead. You remain composed during busy moments and love hard work! In short, a diverse job which with right attitude and knowledge will present growth opportunities.
Are you the barback we’ve been searching for? Apply now via [email protected] and let’s have a cup of coffee (or tea) to get to know each other better!