At Foodhallen we want to bring people together and let them taste worldwide flavors from our cuisines. At our 3 locations in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Haag we offer an assortment of various cuisines, from high-end unforgettable meals to mouthwatering street food from the furthest corners of the world.
Accompanying the various options of food are the perfect drinks from our specialty bars. Find various local and international beers, an extensive wine card and Instagramable Gin Tonic’s to wash down every memorable bite.
• At least 20 years old.
• Living in Amsterdam.
• Have experience in leading a team.
• Have a high level of drinks knowledge.
• You have a strong sense of responsibility, and you are a natural leader; you think outside the box
• You speak fluent Dutch &/or English
• You can work at least 3 shifts per week.
• Furthermore, you value guest service, are social within groups and strive for neat and tidy work.
What do you get...
• A competitive salary and working conditions conforming to CAO Nederlandse Horeca Gilde, starting off with a 7-month contract.
• Various development possibilities via our online hospitality trainings and our management trainings (together with colleagues from all 3 of our locations)
• A dynamic atmosphere and outgoing work environment in the heart of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague.
• Finally, an extended family! Our various teams enjoy close relationships with each other and close off most shifts by sitting together enjoying some drinks, which are on the house of course!
Are you the Floor manager we’ve been searching for? Apply now and let’s have a cup of coffee (or tea) to get to know each other better.
Whether you’re looking for your new favourite spot in the city, the ideal place for a first date, or simply a snack for on the way, we got you!
We are looking for...
a hospitality lover, with qualities such as good organizational skills, a business mindset, and a relaxed approach to working within our team. In this function you will work a lot on the floor and hopefully bring a work hard play hard mentality to our young diverse team.
You are responsible for...
• The Team! You are a leader on the floor during shifts, taking the reins on the busiest of the nights and motivating our team to provide our guests with the best experience possible.
• You will open and close the tills according to our opening and closing procedures.
• Oversee the quality of product and service to our guests.
• Ensure the work carried out is both efficient and effective, and be constructively critical with regards to improving business processes.
• You are first point of contact for questions/ complaints.
In short, you will work closely alongside the manager on both the operational side and behind the scenes in various aspects of the company. Together with the management team you will ensure that all activities within our hall go smoothly from start to finish.